Messages For Retailers
Play Again using P3 and P4 tickets changed slightly with the changes the lottery made to it's system on July 10th, 2011. Tickets produced by either selecting 'Next Draw' or defaulting to 'Next Draw' no longer produce a ticket that matches the ticket being presented for Play Again.
Next Draw Tickets and Play Again
Next draw tickets or those that were produced using the default of 'Next Draw' will now cause a screen to appear prompting clerk to select desired draw. Ask player which draw is desired or simply look at ticket and select draw that matches what is printed on ticket then press send. While this may seem like an extra step it may save your clerks time in canceling tickets for the incorrect draw.
Sales Tip of the Month
Managing Your Inventory
Today more than ever it is important to manage your inventory and ensure that you are not paying for packs of tickets before you activate them. Here are some simple suggestions to help you manage your inventory!
· Practice FIFO (First in, First out)
· Date packs with a magic marker, a pen or inventory control sticker using the invoice date before placing in your safe or other secure location.
· Rotate Stock using the oldest dated packs first to help you sell the pack before you are billed for it.
· Remember packs will be billed even if they are not activated, 50 days from invoice date or 30 days from activation, whichever comes first. (Unless bill immediate)
· Activate packs before you have had them for too long (about 3 weeks). If you find it is taking longer to activate packs you may want to consider reducing your inventory.
· Periodically check the ‘Unbilled Packs Report’ available through your ISYS terminal to ensure you have the packs listed on the report and have not received any you are not aware of.
Your external sales reps have tools that help them know if you have tickets that have not been activated in 30 days or if any of your tickets need to be returned. But ultimately you control your inventory and good practices on your end will allow you to move product and keep your investment to a minimum!
Current Jackpot: $100 Million
Cash Option: $61.7 Million
Next Drawing: 09/03/2014
Current Jackpot: $25 Million
Cash Option: $15.1 Million
Next Drawing: 09/02/2014
1 –5 –7
8 – 0 – 0 – 5