Kentucky Lottery Corporation
Points for Drawings™
Rules and Regulations
1. The KLC and its designated agents Scientific Games International, Inc. (SGI) and MDI Entertainment, LLC (MDI), a subsidiary of SGI, will operate the Points for Drawings™ program under the provisions provided in this document. The Points for Prizes™ Rules are incorporated for reference.
2. Points for Drawings™ is part of the Points for Prizes™ program that is part of the Kentucky Lottery Corporation’s (KLC) Fun Club Rewards. Players can enter drawings by using some or all of his/her points received from submission of eligible tickets at store.kylottery.com. The Points for Drawings™ program is void where prohibited by law. The KLC reserves the right to change Points for Drawings™ in any way and at any time or to terminate Points for Drawings™ entirely upon reasonable and appropriate public notice.
4. The KLC may use, without limitation, an entrant's name, hometown, likeness, and/or voice in any promotions, research, marketing, publications, or other advertising media including, but not limited to, KLC websites, without compensation or additional release.
5. The KLC reserves the right to use the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of all entrants for research and marketing purposes.
6. These rules may be amended at the KLC's discretion.
7. Players redeeming points for entries in the Points for Drawings™ drawing must do so within the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
8. Only points accumulated from Points for Prizes™ in the player’s Fun Club Rewards account may be used to enter any Points for Drawings™ drawing.
9. Entrants must have a valid U.S. address in order to register and participate.
SUBMITTING ENTRIES INTO POINTS FOR DRAWINGS™
10. Each Points for Drawings™ drawing will be described on the KLC website and include a description of the prize, entry dates, drawing date, rules and regulations and the number of points necessary for entry into the drawing.
11. The number of points needed for entry into each Points for Drawings™ drawing may vary by drawing.
12. To submit an entry, a player must first log in to kylottery.com using his or her unique Fun Club Rewards account information.
13. Once logged in, a player submits an entry by visiting the Points for Prizes™ Store and click on the Points for Drawings™ drawing that the player wishes to enter. Enter the number of entries desired; click “Update Quantity” and then “Submit Entries”.
14. It is the responsibility of the player to ensure that the appropriate Points for Drawings™ drawing and number of entries are selected.
15. Once the selected number of entries has been submitted, points from the player’s Fun Club Rewards Points for Prizes™ account will be deducted.
16. Unless otherwise specified in a specific Points for Drawings™ drawing rules and regulations, points are entered in only the drawing for which points were submitted. Drawing entries are eligible for one (1) Points for Drawings™ drawing only, and only for the specific drawing for which they were submitted.
17. A player may submit as many entries as allowed by his or her Points for Prizes™ Fun Club Rewards account, but the player may only win once per Points for Drawings™ drawing.
18. Once an entry into the Points for Drawings™ drawing is submitted it cannot be changed, canceled or returned. Once an entry is submitted, points will not be refunded.
19. Entries submitted after the Points for Drawings™ drawing deadline for a given drawing will not be accepted.
20. The KLC does not warrant or guarantee product quality or availability of products.
21. The KLC is not responsible for any prizes lost, damaged, or stolen during shipment, pick-up, or use.
22. The KLC is not responsible for any damages, injury or loss of life resulting from any item awarded.
23. The KLC is not responsible for the electronic misdelivery, late delivery, or failure to receive entry information entered electronically, risk of loss remains with the entrant regardless of the cause of the transmission failure.
24. Players are responsible for any applicable taxes.
25. Players are solely responsible for maintaining and keeping account information current or accurate. The KLC assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for technical or computer malfunctions or for player's failure to keep account information current.
26. By accepting the prize, each winner, his or her heirs, legal representatives and assigns agree to indemnify and hold harmless, defend, release and discharge the Kentucky Lottery Corporation, SGI, MDI, the Commonwealth of Kentucky, their employees, officers and directors from and against any loss, claim, damage, suit or injury arising out of or relating to the acceptance of any prize.
27. The KLC is not responsible for any rules, regulations or restrictions imposed by its promotional partners. The KLC is not responsible for and has no obligation regarding the condition, quality, defects or other attributes of the prizes awarded during a promotion and expressly disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.
28. The KLC reserves the right to change or extend any of the dates set out in these rules. The KLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, postpone or cancel, with or without notice, any portion of this promotion at any time and for any reason including the award of any prize with the approval of the KLC’s Senior Vice President of Sales & Marketing or his designee from the Executive Management group.
29. In the event that interpretation of these rules is necessary, the decision of the KLC’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing or his designee from the Executive Management Group, after consultation with Internal Audit, Security and Legal (if necessary), will be final.
30. No one under 18 years of age and no one otherwise prohibited by KRS.154A from playing KLC games are eligible to participate in this promotion or win any prize.
Last amended: March 11, 2014